1. To preach the gospel of grace and of the kingdom to sinners that they may be saved.
2. To minister the life supply to believers that they may grow in Christ.
3. To establish the church in each city that the believers may become a local corporate expression of Christ in practicality.
4. To release the living and rich word of God from the Holy Scriptures that the believers may be nourished to grow and mature.
5. To build up the Body of Christ so that the Bride may be prepared for the coming back of the Christ as the Bridegroom.
1. We hope that as many as are ordained by God to eternal life will believe in the Lord Jesus.
2. We hope that all regenerated Christians will seek the growth in life, not the mere increase of knowledge.
3. We hope that all seeking Christians will see the vision of the church and come into the practical church life in their locality.
4. We hope that the Lord will have a remnant of overcomers that His Bride may be prepared.
5. We hope that the coming back of the Lord will be hastened by our growth and that we may participate in the blessed rapture and in His coming kingdom.